- Wash and decontaminate (Including wheels, wheel wells), use a clay bar to remove bonded contaminants such as overspray, tree sap, rail dust.
- 2 step paint correction to remove scratches, swirl marks, to bring back shine and depth of paintwork.
- Add a layer of Sealant, Wax or Glass Coating of choice to protect the paint from the elements. (Based on case by case basis with client’s desires and vehicle needs in mind)
- Vacuum thoroughly every inch inside, including seats, trunk.
- Use compressed air to blow out debris from hard to reach areas.
- Carpet Shampoo and deep clean fabrics.
- Wipe down all surfaces and steam clean.
- Deep clean all leather or cloth seats. (using leather conditioner and
- protectant against drying, cracking, wear and tear)
- UV protectant on all plastic surfaces (Does not leave any kind of residue that might attract dust.)
- Wipe down windows inside and out.